Monday, February 25, 2008

State of NV

I would like to announce that after months, and months of waiting, I finally got a job with the State of Nevada. I am going to be an Eligibility Worker with the Department of Welfare and Supportive Services. This is a major step up for me, because as most of you know, I was working as the Assistant Manager at Catherines, a big girls clothing store, barely making $800 a month. Yippee!
The only possible dilemma that could come from this job is having to work with a bunch of serious crazies. But, I know that, for the most part, the people that come to see me are in serious need. I know I shouldn't judge everyone based on one kind of crazy, but you should hear the stories! Anyway, thanks to everyone for all of their thoughts and prayers!

4 comments:

i said...

1st comment ever!!!Welcome to you. Obviously I surf blogland way too much! Congrats on your job.
Okay, What does Tengo gusanos mean and do you espeek espanol now?

Ambi Mo said...

That's really cool that you work in accounting, but you, I hate your job.

i said...

So I know that you work there now and I want an update! Have you met any fun peeps? Maybe a jungle man or two?

PookaB said...

Tengo gusanos. I think there is only one thing that could possibly mean. Megen, Megen, Megen... Dumb and Dumber lives on forever...