Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Crazy Folks

One of my co-workers told me a funny incident that happened to her in an interview and I thought I would pass it on. First, a little background. It is required for people that want cash assistance through the state that they cooperate with child support. A huge majority of the time, for whatever reason, unknown to me, the women are adamant that they not be forced to tell who the "baby daddy" is. They will make up stupid stories, say they were at a party, were on a bus, etc. Even if you were with 10 guys and all you know is that they were tall and had brown hair, that's what you tell. Anyway, this particular woman said over and over again that she didn't know anything about who the daddy was and after getting extremely aggravated said to my friend, "When you eat three cans of beans, do you know which one makes you fart?"
Now, who can argue with logic like that?

2 comments:

Ambi Mo said...

Gross! jaja

i said...

I do always wonder what causes me problems...And I don't usually eat 3 cans of beans at a time, so I can usually figure it out! I like her thinking.