Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hard to go back

Yesterday was the first day back to school after spring break and it was not easy to go. I found a grade for my sugar rose and the teacher only gave me an 80% for it and said that I need to work on my roses. Had she not shown us how to do it 4 hours before I made it, I wouldnt have cared so much. She is throwing so much down our throats that I am ready to vomit. She doesnt have much care for the fact that we are just learning this stuff and that we need more time to practice. I cant wait for this semester to be over. Chocolate class was a mess. I got so freaking dirty that it looked like someone literally threw chocolate all over the side of me. And, I have absolutely no idea how I got so messy. I just went to the bathroom and saw it in the mirror. And my feet and back were killing me. I was still super sensitive from standing for 3 straight days getting ready for angs wedding. I am super glad thats over. Sugar was better. I managed to burn my pinky pretty bad but I'll certainly live. Erin/Heather came today and made sure everyone knew that she has permanent nerve damage in her hand and that she cant feel anything and that it will take 2 years for her to be fully healed. There was something a little bit off cuz she kept saying that she was so seriously hurt so I kept watching her and she could definitely feel in that hand cuz she burned herself again. Thats what liars get. Even though she was hurt really badly, she doesnt need to over dramatize. Try having a 13 pound tumor scraped off your ovary and taken out through a 12 inch slice in your gut, then come talk to me about what hurts and for how long.
Here are the completed projects for this week. The swan on the far right has crazy eyes cuz I messed him up. I cant stop laughing about how crazy he looks. Anyway, Enjoy!






No comments: